Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Great day!

I got so much done today I was so happy I got 5 Pe's done, 5 injections used the laser and got 2 quads of a class 3 horray!! I was pretty excited I was hoping that my afternoon patient was going to be at least a class two so I could use him for mockboards but he was a 1B not an easy one very hard one in fact lots of bleeding I even had to get him numb but to help with all tha bacteria I was able to try the laser out which was a great learning experience for me and to see how the patient reacted to it I was not aware that dental insurance would not pay for the laser to be used in private practice and how expensive it really is 100 dollars a quad yikes, I better make sure I take good care of my teeth , haha probably not going to be a problem. but I learned a lot and it was a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment