Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mock LA

If I could change one thing about today it would be have patient in the morning and have mock LA in the afternoon that was we would not have so much waiting around. Well I was pretty confident that my injections went really smooth but come to find out I failed both of them I was totally blown away. my IA I was too far laterally and my psa I missed the third angle. so that sucked I just need more practice. my patient in the evening was a returning patient for last semester and was a class 3 whaoo!! so I practiced injections and i guess they went fabulous angles right on. sometimes I think it looks good where I am sitting but them standing over may appear just a little off. who knows though. hope to get more practice in in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment