Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day:)

It was such a great day today found my board patient which took all morning doing calculus charts and xrays cause he is going to be my mock and board which will be a wonderful advantage to see how well the tarter comes off. one thing I am worried about is that I had a hard time feeling his cej I hope I can find it better once I remove the calculus. in the afternoon I found my class four I cant tell you how excited I was!!!! well he is truely a case of agressive periodontitis and its too the book mobility, major boneloss in the lower anteriors and moderate boneloss in the posteriors. I looked a the bacteria under the microscope and he did not have alot of white blood cells and not much plaque but lots of spirochetes swimming around. and then his red blood cells were very interesting they were not like a cherrio anymore more like a circle with bumps on the outside very strange so it was a sign of the bad bacteria this patient did have and why it was agressive. I hope to see some major improvements at the next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment