Thursday, February 9, 2012

Va Day

Well I was hopping for a produdtive day but I did see two patients in the morning but they both had upper dentures so I didnt get very many quads and they were both one B's dang. My afternoon patient canceled so I was able to give an injection for one of the doctors I gave a Left PSA and an infiltration I dont know why but my left PSA's are so much better than the right I am just opposite of everyone else. the infiltration I went in a little to close to the alveolar crest so she told me to pull out and go more toward the the MGJ and it was alot easier. also the bracket tray was behind me not in front so that was difficult to deal with I actually went over the patient and that was wrong she help be pick it up and go behind the patient so they dont see it as much. lots learned today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment