Thursday, January 26, 2012

VA

Wow I am wore out and ready to be done for the day Ill I could think about all day was that LA test i have to take on saturday I have studied but butt off for it and so I really hope I can pass it. So I am really not so sure that I learned a whole lote today since I was not focusing that well. but I did see three patient which just baout kills me every week but i guess it is preparing me for real life in a few months. I did she something interesting I was able to treat an individual that has been into drug in the past and has just recently gotten through that point in his life and wants to change for the better very sweet and fun to talk to. but a first I was kinda thinking why did they want me him to get his teeth cleaned when I cant even scale cause their was so many caries on every surface and was a sensitive but once I got going I started to see form a differnt point that maybe that not what they wanted me to do but it was more to educate him on the importance of homecare and how he is really going to have to improve in that  area if he wants to get them fixed cause if he had a hard time keeping them clean now what it will be like when thier is a restoration on every surface with not that reat of margins so plaque will accumulate even more. when I had got done with the appointment I had felt very fortunate to have been able to see this patient I learned alot at will one day help me if  I am faced with a similar situation

No comments:

Post a Comment