Wednesday, February 2, 2011

family day

Today was another family day, my brother in law came to support me this week. I was able to finish all four quads just in time. I was hoping to get a little faster this week but have stayed about the same. I wish that we had more time with our instructors cause we all need help in someway but do not have enough instructors for that to happen. I tried using the ultrasonic I felt like I was doing okay with it but I had two spots of tissue trama on the linguals I dont think I know how to angle it the right direction I wil need to work on it. that will be the goal for next week to get two PE's done and practice using the ultrasonic the correct way. I was also able to finish off my CA assignments I think I was mastered front office, but that may be the only thing I have mastered.

No comments:

Post a Comment