Monday, February 7, 2011

why do mondays have to be so hard?????

Today was a little difficult I was faced with a harder patient but it was still only a one B, I thought I had seen gingivitis before but not tell today did I really see what gingivitis was. I felt really bad I felt like if I even looked at the gums they would bleed. and it was really hard when your pt has alot of decalification  knowing is that really decalification or calculus i though I knew the difference but I guess not. I feel like the charting is getting really easy and going through the OD is taking a lot less time but now I am starting to struggle more in scaling I dont feel like our instructors have enough time for us. cause I think I am doing it right but then someone comes by for two seconds and im doing it wrong but dont have time to sit with me for five minutes. I am getting really nervous about getting my PE's done cause we never have time to do them. ahh well my goal for the week is to pass off universal scaling and possibly sharpening.

No comments:

Post a Comment