Monday, February 28, 2011

class III horray!!

What a day I think I all most always say this every time I blog clinic must go about the same every week. I feel like one day I am doing really well and then the next day I feel like I have no idea what I am doing. my mother in law was able to coem be my pt today it was quite alearning experience seein what a class 3 really looks like and how amazing it is to see that probe sink to 8mm wow! I took a full mouth with schick I and only had one retake I was pretty amazed with myself. I was not able to scale any quads but I was able to do a gross debribement I know we are not suppost to but they told me to just so it would be alearning experience for the pt to feel how much was really on their after I ultrasonicd it off. I really liked using the ulrasonic I have not had much success with it on other pt and i think that is just because they may not of ahd really that much cal that I could really see if it was working correctly but I sure could tell today. I also seen pus that was gross when I was probing and I really could not smell perio breath but I could today yikes. my goal with this pt is to try and get two quads done at her next appt I hope I can good luck to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment