Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Crazy day!!

What a day it was!! I seen a two year old and then a 1b. my little two year old was so cute he did not want to open his mouth for me at all so we just tried to make it a fun experience for him I gave him a ride in the chair and he played with the little mirror and we got to tickle his front teeth with our cool cars tooth brush he tough that was the greates thing ever having a mater on his tb, then I was able to see his mom after and yeah I got my first pano horray!!I could tell she was stress about having her kids thier running around cause her husband was getting his teeth cleaned also. we took lots of potty breaks but we mae it through I got 3 quads done so she will have to come back for 20 more mins and I finish her up. my goal for the next week is to pass off 4 pe's I am way behind. i am also seeing a denture pt on monday so that will be a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment