Monday, March 7, 2011

cold sore

my plan for the day was to finish my one quad of a one B and then also do a removable applinace. well nothing ever seems to work out the way you want it to. my one B had a cold sore that ahe just got last night so it was very small but I noticed it and told her we would have to rescheadule her she was not happy with the instructor or me I felt really bad I understand why we can see them but I think that if we tell them why we dont recommened seeing them and what could happen I still think that it is their body and they should be able to decide if they would like to risk it or just come back. caus shw was not happy:( the removable appliance went well but it is really ard to take a pano on someone who does not have any teeth. I also passed off blood gluclose test. yeah 2 PE's done only 7 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment