Wednesday, March 23, 2011

senior peer pal

I have the best peer pal ever!! I got very luck with my peer pal he has been so helpful to me this whole year. He would do anything he could to help me out. Well today I was able to have a great learning experience with him in my chair I think every junior should clean their peer pals teeth. one because they know what they are doing and able to give great advice to help you out. I liked that if I was doing something wrong he could tell and help me fix it. It was like having an instructor with you all day right by your side. so for me this was the best learning experience of the year, even though he was an easy one B. I was also able to pass of the intra oral camera which by the way is so hard it is like every time I would get the tooth on the screen to where I want it it would move. it is kinda like looking in a mirror doing something it all backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment