Wednesday, February 23, 2011

IB day

My goal for toady was get through an OD, take x-rays and scale 2-3 quads. I want to get myself so that I can do a 1b in one appointment I got really close I finished 2 quads and almost finished the third one but ran out of time I felt bad cause I know that she did not want to come back really bad but I sould only take me about 45mins to finish. I told myself that I need to start exploring more and feeling for the calculus and then scale that way I can get more done and I wont be so worn out cause I am scraping on every tooth so much. so that is my goal for the next week and get through a 1b appointment from start to finish in one day. I also want to try and pass 2-3 PE's off next week. one thing I have noticed that I need to work on is that I need more lateral pressure I was scaling a lower anterior forever and the calculus was not coming off and my hands were so tired I just could not get it off. so some how I need to use more pressure and use my wrist more and not my finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment