Monday, January 31, 2011

monady

Why do monday have to be so crazy????????? my patient showed up 45 mins late today so I was rushed to get the OD done. I have decided that it is going to be hard to get my shick requirements for x-rays since we only have one sensor between the two rooms. I had planned on using shick but when I got in there and all set up someone else was using it so I went with scan x. I have also noticed that it is sometimes  hard to notice if some one is a class one or a class two if they are just kinda boarder line. cause they have a few deep pockets but may not have the calc necessay to make it a class two. so two days pt I tought he was a class one but he turned out being a one on top and a two on bottom. so it made my perio statement a little harder it was generalized marginal gingivits i thought would would have to say mild periodontitis but I guess you dont. goal for the week get four quads done and possible a PE.

No comments:

Post a Comment