Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jan 19th

some times I feel really bad for the people that do not take care of their teeth. I understand why people dont see the dentist cause it coss money but brushing and flossing costs like nothing it practically free dentistry. cause they dont realize if they would just take care of their teeth now before they get worse then it would not cost them so much in the long run... that my thoughts anyway!! I seen a class two witch could really be a class three in half of the mouth but oh well. the calculus was so thick on her linguals and she ad so much demineralization it was amazing i wanted to jsut get in their and start chipping it away but that will be for next time i was able to take some PA's today and also pass off my  sub explorer pe.

No comments:

Post a Comment