Monday, January 24, 2011

Class 1A

Wow what a work out today!! I seen a 1A  so was so adorable she is only 3 years old and I was able to take bite wings on her, the first round was kinda hard she kept kicking the xray out with her tongue. but the roller where dirty dang conventional films. so we had to do retakes I felt so bad cause by then she was about really to go home and we had not even started the cleaning yet. so we did retakes and they turned out beautiful. she told me that she was going to be a good girl so that I could get a good grade!! I thought that was so cute. so I could not really scale her teeth so I mostly just used the tb and paste to get the plaque off which worked really well for a three year old, my ohi was more aimed to the parent making sure she knows how to floss and brush really well so that she is not getting cavitys in her little teeth. parent really was interested in how much plaque that was on her childs teeth parent was will ing to start helping her child brush since child can not reall ydo it her self. very cute pt but I got a work out, and no fingure bites yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment