Friday, November 11, 2011

Lab

Materials lab was really fun today I got to make bleach trays and I have done this before but I have never used block out and I think that is a really good idea cause then the bleach sit in those area where the block out was at what a good idea. then I also learned to get a wet paper towel and dab the material once it has sucked down I guess it give it the contour, not really sure if it mad a difference  or not but good idea I also learned how to make a temporary from a little prefab clear thing and then you trim it to the right height and fill it with the material one thing I didn't like was that it look along time to set up and in a real office i think that would take to long to do it that way, but if you didnt have a tooth to take an impression of then this would work great but takes awhile.  overall I learned alot and had a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment