Friday, September 16, 2011

class 3

Today would have been a good day to take intra oral photos what I didn't think about it tell the appointment was over I seen a very interesting class 3 in the afternoon with tons of calculus it was really cool to see it come all off I know that is sick but if you are a hygiene student you would think the same. and to see the difference from the beginning of the appointment to the end I only did the one quad cause I am going to bring him back for mock boards it will be interesting to see the difference in the tissue in a few weeks.  I hope I stressed the good oral hygiene enough that I will be able to see that change also. but it was a fun day I am tired now but it was worth it seeing what a difference we are making the the appearance of someone mouth just by cleaning them.

No comments:

Post a Comment