Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cant think of a title

Today in clinic the morning went well seen another class five that was very sweet, he keep telling me how good I was doing I love a patient that give you great remarks.  The afternoon was full of kids seen  two little kids they were so cute  I could not do much on the little boy but I feel like we still accomplished something even though it was a just a ride in the chair and getting tickled with the tooth brush I feel like it is still important to bring them in even if it just a ride in the chair to get them ust to the clinic setting.  We are now in the firth week of school and it is going by so fast. I really enjoy coming to clinic last year I think I was sick everyday that we would see a patient or not. I feel like I am doing really well with scaling and improving each day. every patient I see bring new challenges but they are learning challenges for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment