Wednesday, April 6, 2011

class 3 and 1A

Seeing two pt in one day is so crazy I keep telling myself I am never going to do it again but I think it has happened about 3 times this semester. I seen a 1A first he was so cute I was also able to do a selent on him which finished me off with all my sealents. one thing I have improved on is my sealents when I was working in the office I always had a hard time doing them I think it is cause I never knew my chair positions which helps out tons. that is one thing I would like to share with the assistants back at my office It will help them so much they wont have as much back pain. then I was able to see my class three and finish her last quad. I did it in about 45 to 60 mins I felt like this last quad way so much harder than the first three I dont know if it was because I was tired or if it was just rock hard calc. I learned alot and got everything done. yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment