Monday, April 4, 2011

4-4-11

CLass 3  day I was able to scale three quads today. I got to use my graces for the first time I am not so sure what I think about them they are nice that they reach into the pocket but and already have the angle set to you are not adapting as much I was also able to pass off ultra sonic sub I feel that it worked very well today I also tired using th eorangle tip the triple bend ultra sonic tip I am not sure about that one cause it was so large and hard to get into the interproximal I love the slim line cause it is so small but I can see when It is good to use the triple bend one instead to remove heavy calc.  it was also easier to know when you missed a spot cause the tissues are not so tight you can get into the col easier. but all in all it was a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment