Monday, April 11, 2011

class 2

My sweet sister in law was able to come back in and see me one more time. I seen her in january but was not able to come back in tell now. that is one thing that is hard about the weber state clinic is we are not fast enough to get them all done in one appointment at first so ot takes more time out of the pts day which has kinda been a problem for some. I started of using the ultra sonic slim line it did a wonderful job I did not think I liked the ulra sonic until today because I was having problems with using it and having the right motions it does make it nice since all sides are active so you can use the front back or side. the calc came off so nice I did not even have to scale much on the lower anteiors once I was done. I ws ablr to pass of ultra sonic and universal gald to have those done. this was probably the least hard of a class two I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment