Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sharpening

Today we learned how to sharpen instruments, its not to hard if you understand the angles of the instrument and the stone. we where also given little laminated sheets to help us get the angles, I dont feel like I really need to use it I think I have the concept down. today was way productive I was able to pass of three PE's Air powered polishing which was so much better this day than ever before, we also did flouride PE I really like the varnish better than the foam and I like that I can feel it on my teeth cause then I think it makes the pt feel like it is actually doing something. and then we did the Walk out PE and that is so easy. Im staring to feel really comfortable with everything. so bring on monday I am the operator first next week so it is going to be a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment