Monday, November 22, 2010

Real Patient Day

I was able to work on my sweet husband today, he is such a trooper for volunteering to be picked on by someone that does not know what they are doing. jk but he was kinda confused on what i was doing with the probe, he keep telling me that he has never had this done before and that he is glad his hygientist does not do it to him or else if she did he would find a new one. I just keep my thoughts to myself but tonight we will have a discussion on why it is important to probe im sure he will very intersted:) today went okay the flow did not go great we where why behind getting into the xray room i was all the why done with my OD before we got to take xray, then I had to take two retakes both of my pre molars where over lapped. I was thankful to of had Vining  in the room to help out I think it might me crazy when we have to go look for an instructor to get the okay. then we where able to do OHI I love to see the reactions on pts faces when they see how much plaque they have on their teeth, it a big motivator to the pt that they either need to change the way they are brushing or just need some modifications to their current brushing habits. charting took a little longer than expected but i guess with time it will get faster. overall to day went very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment