Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11-10-10

Today I was able to scale the whole mouth I was also able to use the Ultra sonic which
I totally loved it I it worked awesome. It was good to go in an order as I was scaling I have always just jumped around when we where practicing. but I can totally see why going in an order is very helpful or else you may end up skipping a tooth surface. I really like using the ultra sonic I can see how that can save my life when I get a patient with lots of calculus. I twill save alot of time, one thing i did learn today is that charting takes so much time and if you are rushed to get out of clinic it makes it even more stressful. I also learned today how to chart xrays and that xray can fall any where after your hhxrx. I am getting rally excied for real patient day I am feeling more confident in what I am going after this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment