Monday, October 25, 2010

10-25-10

Today in clinic it was a more of a practice day than anything which is always wonderful we also passed of OHI pe and intra oral camera. I feel like I really understand how to explain in lamens terms what a cavity is and the formation and process the tooth goes through. but when it comes to Periodontitis it is a little harder for me to explain to someone what periodontitis actually is and to know how to incorporate the flip chart in to my explanitation of what it really is. I love the intra oral camera it is great for the pt to see what the inside of thier mouth really lookes like. i know in private practice it would have been nice to get to use it more but we never made time to actually use it. so that is what I hope to do when I start seeing pts 

No comments:

Post a Comment